Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Won't you be my sweetheart....




In honor of the day of loooove, we got a little crafty in the library....

 XOXO made out of letters purchased at Hobby Lobby and scrapbook paper.
 Heart word cloud made at tagxedo.com.


 3-dimensional heart made out of scrapbook paper and framed in a CHEAP Hobby Lobby frame.
Foam ball covered with cupcake liners.  Doesn't it look like a sweet bunch of flowers?

Of course, we had to advertise our romances...


They went over well...we had to replenish the display quite often this month.  I am currently working on a display for Black History Month, but I'm having a hard time.  Any ideas?

In other news....I have finished four more books.  In honor of my 32nd book, Six-Word Memoirs, I have decided to post these reviews in six words.  Let's see....


#29--I Am Number Four
By Pittacus Lore

Aliens invade, kids with powers fight.

#30--Dark Song
By Gail Giles

Mad girl meets boy...plot death.

#31--You Know Where to Find Me
By Rachel Cohn

Girl kills self, family must survive.

#32--Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure
Edited by Smith Magazine

Writer's stories told in concise blurbs

On to the next book...